Meetings? WiFi calling? Conference call? These are very common activities in business. Communication is the key to a great business relationship. Having a scheduled meeting or a conference call once in a while, is very common in small businesses. Web-based calling apps help to make sure that everything is on track and everyone is in-line with their targets or goals. Having this kind of communication can lead to a strong employer-employee relationship.
Here are the TOP 5 most commonly used calling apps:
- SKYPE – this tool is very common and a user-friendly app. This can be used in video calling, conference call, and even international calling. Skype calling is free, but calling a certain phone number may apply some charges. Aside from calling, you can also send and receive messages through this app. This app was designed by Microsoft.
- GOOGLE HANGOUTS – for GMAIL users, you can easily use Google Hangouts as it is just one click from your email account. You can do audio and video calls using this app. You can also create a team or group to make conference calling easier. It can be downloaded to smartphones too.
- ZOOM – Zoom is one of the most reliable calling apps. This software combines video conferencing, online meetings, chat or messaging and can be downloaded on smartphones. You can also use this app for webinars.
- GOOGLE MEET – this is a video conferencing call for free. This is like a business-oriented version of Google Hangouts. You can save scheduled meetings on this app. This app can also be used through smartphones as it provides a unique PIN number for every meeting. You can also save or record your meetings. A recording is automatically saved in Google Drive.
- CISCO WEBEX – is a product made by Cisco that is designed for video and web conferencing, online meetings, webinars and screen sharing.
Having the means of communication within your company and to your customers is a MUST! These web-based calling apps are bringing telecommunication to its higher level that is inclined to the latest technology.
To receive the latest and up to date I.T. news or to inquire about our services, you can call us at (412) 853-3708 or email us at [email protected]
Jackson Technology – “Your total outsourced I.T. solution”
“We DO I.T. so you don’t have to”