What would you feel if you have your files, important information and/ or office stuff saved on your computer and suddenly it crashed? I cannot imagine how upset you will be because it also happened to me many times. And, lesson learned – is to always have a backup.
Having a backup system is absolutely an important thing to do whether; it is for personal or business use. For most people, they have their back up in a flash drive, USB or hard drive but these devices can be corrupted or damaged that is why there is an online backup system that is more secure, safe, and reliable.
Here are some of the online backup system that you can choose from:
1. BackBlaze – is an online backup tool that allows Windows and macOS users to back up their data to offsite data centers. Backblaze can be for individual and business use.
- Personal Backup – Unlimited cloud backup for $6/month
- Business Backup
- B2 Cloud Storage
2. SOS Online Backup – Good for business, home, and office. 100% secure and reliable at all times. Accessible anywhere through PC, Mac, iPhone or iPad.
- SOS Home – Up to 5 computers plus unlimited mobile devices. Price: $4.99/month
- SOS Business – Unlimited computer and mobile devices. Supports MS SQL & Exchange and 24/7 phone support. Price: $29.99/month
3. iCLOUD – iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service exclusively for Apple users. Apple users get 5GB of free iCloud storage and additional storage price vary depends on how much storage do you need.
PRICE for additional storage:
- 50GB – $0.99/month
- 200GB – $2.99/month
- 2TB – $9.99/month
4. iDRIVE – iDrive is an online backup service for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android users. iDrive allows you to sync your files across more platforms.
- Free – 5GB no expiration
- iDrive Personal – One user, unlimited computers. 2TB: $52.12 for 1 year.
- iDrive Business – Unlimited users, unlimited computers, unlimited servers. 250GB:$74.62 for 1 year.
5. Dropbox – Dropbox is a modern workspace designed to reduce workload so you can focus on things that are more important.
- Solo workers, individuals and/or freelancers – it has Dropbox Basic, Plus, and Professional.
- For businesses and/or teams – consists of Standard, Advanced, and Enterprise. It comes with a 30-day free trial.
Having an online backup system is the solution to secure and keep your data safe and protected. An online backup system is more reliable, convenient, and efficient compared to hard drives and other hardware storing device.
Jackson Technologies provides the best and most reliable I.T. service in town.
To get a free service quotation, talk to our I.T. professionals NOW! You can call us at 1-412-853-3708 or simply send us an email at info@JCCHelp.com.
“We do I.T. so you don’t have to”