Business as usual… This is the ideal for companies. Any outage, delay, issues, unforeseen circumstances only means loss of income or profit. This is a BIG NO-NO for any business or organization. There are many kinds of outages, one of them is server malfunction. One main reason for your server unavailability is network outage.
Network Outage Prevention
Below are just some of the precautions that can apply to lessen or reduce network outages.
- Make sure your software and computer system are always up to date.
- Always keep an eye on your network by maintaining the accuracy of your network system configuration.
- Do not complicate your network. Any additional devices, components or cables may affect the original set up of your network.
- Make sure that the right cable is used for each device.
- Do not overload your network.
- Be careful in changing any parts on your computer system. Allow an I.T. expert to handle such concern.
- Install or create a security setting in your network such as placing a password or lock to prevent any malicious threats.
- Partner with an I.T. team that will conduct routine maintenance on your network system.
Network Outage is a period of time when your system becomes unavailable and unable to connect your resources such as routers, modems or switches. During network outage you’re unable to go online due to connection loss. Network outages can cost the business to lose profits and even worse customers. Make sure that your system is always in good condition and 90% up and running.
For troubleshooting or repair, feel free to contact us. Our tech team will be more than happy to help.
Call us at (412) 853-3708 or email us at i[email protected]. You can also follow us in our social media channels @JCCHelp (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
Jackson Technologies – “Your total outsourced I.T. solution”
“We DO I.T. so you don’t have to”