Social media is becoming a massive part of our everyday living. Whether we accept it or not, social media has a huge impact on our society. Adults, young adults, children (with parents’ permission) have social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram.
And as we all know, if there are positive things about social media, it also comes with a negative effect… Find out the GOOD and BAD effects of social media in this article.
- Easier and faster means of communication
- Easier to find and make friends
- An easier way to express emotions or freedom of speech
- Makes the world smaller through different types of communication
- Helps build stronger relationship due to constant communication
- Help find a group or people that have the same interest as you
- Easier to promote business
- Easier to find professionals or experts for any type of field
- Bad sleeping habit
- Improper expectations
- Victim of scams or identity theft
- Disorganize everyday routine
- Limited physical/social interaction
In every situation, there’s always a good and bad effect on oneself. In social media, knowing your limits can save you from bad things. Be extra careful with the people you are meeting virtually or through social media. Do not expose too much personal information on social media which might lead to a serious problem.
Social Media is fun if you use it wisely. Have fun exploring things through social media but always set your limit.
To interact with our I.T. experts for questions and inquiries, follow our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) @JCCHelp