For many computer users, one of the worse nightmares they fear is for their computer to get infected by a virus. When a virus entered your computer the following cases might happen:
- It slows down your computer’s speed
- It disrupts your computer’s system performance
- Computer might crash
- It may affect your computer’s memory
- It may damage programs, delete files or harm your hard drive
These are just some of the things that might happen when a virus gets into your computer. You won’t be able to do anything unless the virus is removed. In our previous article, we have discussed some of the most common and most destructive computer viruses.
As we all know, most computer viruses came from web pages that are infected by a virus, through email, programs, files, and infected hard drive or external storage.
Below are some easy steps on how you can remove a computer virus…
- Enter Safe Mode
- Delete temporary files
- Download malware scanners
- Run a scan using Malwarebytes
- Set up your web browser
- Start recovering your corrupted files
- Before entering the Safe Mode, make sure that you are not connected to the internet to avoid spreading the virus.
- Use the Disk Cleanup tool to remove temporary files.
- When downloading a malware scanner, make sure to finish the download and run the setup.
- Make sure to download antivirus software that fits your computer. Get the one that has a real-time scanning system and can block virus-detected programs, web pages or files.
- Download back-up antivirus software in case your main antivirus doesn’t work.
- Keep your computer clean and virus free. Do not download malicious programs or apps. Do not click suspected link sent via email. Do not open just any web pages.
- BE SMART when using your computer.
There are instances that virus is not as harmful as it can be but in most cases, they are always damaging to our computer. If you know you can’t handle this virus by yourself and not familiar with the guidelines on how to get rid of them, better seek for an I.T. expert to do the job for you.
Why trust Jackson Technologies?
- Our team is equipped with knowledge and skills to do any computer/I.T. related issues.
- Our team is quick in responding to issues and applies the appropriate solution to every computer problem.
- You get the feeling of assurance and quality service that we provide
- We treat our customers as our family.
- Our I.T. professionals are friendly and efficient.
Talk to our professionals now and get a free quotation now!
CALL US at +1 412-853-3708 or EMAIL US at [email protected].
“We do I.T. so you don’t have to”