WHAT IS NETWORK CABLING?
Network Cabling is the process to connect one network to another network. To connect two or more computers in order to share printers, scanners and/or fax machines. It is also the same process to use for transferring data between computers, switches and other devices.
TYPES OF NETWORKING CABLES:
- Category 5 (Cat5e) – Cat5e cable or also known as twisted pair cables are commonly used for structured cabling for computer signals or networks.
- Copper cable – Copper cable or copper wire is mostly used in electrical side of network cabling. It is responsible for power generation, transmission and/or contribution.
- Category 6 (Cat6) – Cat6 cable is a networking cabling type that is commonly used in Ethernet and it is compatible with the Cat5e cable.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF A NETWORK CABLING?
In every business, company or establishments, network cabling plays a vital role because, first, it organizes your cables and wires. Second, it isolated the faulty or damage cables. And lastly, because of its wireless system, troubleshooting can be easily handled.
WHY HIRED JCC TEAM TO DO THE NETWORK CABLING JOB?
- JCC Team are well-trained and certified professionals in doing network cabling jobs.
- JCC Team offers the most reasonable prices on cables.
- JCC Team ensures that all cables being used are new and significant.
- JCC Team assesses the damage first before doing any repair to provide quality work at all times.
HOW TO REACH US?
To get a free quotation, talk to our Professionals by Calling US at (412) 853-3708 or shoot us an Email at [email protected] and we promise to only give you a quality and cost-efficient work.