Building a team for a discrete project can be a challenge
Hiring someone outright leaves you with overhead that the project may not support, while getting independent contractors in to work on a job can lead to challenges with collaboration and accountability. Jackson Computer Consultants provides you with a different option: a ready-to-go I.T. team who can work together effectively to get your project moving and deliver on time.
- Our professional project managers can either work under your direction or take a project from soup to nuts–pulling together requirements from your internal teams, defining budgets, vendor recommendation and execution.
- Project types include: technology improvements, hardware and software upgrades, installations, cabling, project initiation, planning, execution, and follow-up.
- Our team has completed hundreds of projects, and is comfortable on a variety of different hardware, software and business infrastructure needs.
- Our project managers have delivered significant projects such as a Windows 7 migration for PNC Bank, Cisco VoIP phone migration for BNY Mellon Bank and many more.
- No matter the scope or scale of your project or the technology solution that you need to implement, we can come alongside and support your team in any way that makes sense.
Let our knowledgeable and proactive professional teams work with you to define your next project by providing everything from an extra set of hands to an entire outsourced project management team!
When you work with Jackson Computer Consulting to ensure that your project is completed on time and on budget, then you’ll have the added peace of mind knowing that we have deep knowledge of your platforms for ongoing managed services.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (412) 853--3708 to learn more about our specific project management capabilities or for a free initial consultation. Your next project can progress more quickly and with fewer setbacks when you work with our team!