A fax machine is an electronic device used to send, receive, scan, and photocopy documents and/or pictures electronically via a telephone line. It uses a telephone number for the transmission process. Fax machines don’t have a hard drive but instead, it uses RAM (Random Access Memory) to process the transaction. Fax machines are commonly used in businesses.
Why Fax machines are still in used?
- Businesses still prefer faxing in terms of sending physical paper works.
- Fax machines are affordable compared to other similar devices.
- Fax machines are simple and user-friendly.
- It has a simple backup communication process.
- It is said that when it comes to virus threats and attacks, Fax machines are the safest ones.
- Scanning, photocopying, and sending/receiving faxes are easily done.
- Businesses and/or organizations are still having difficulties in adapting or using a different platform.
- Fax machines are used by businesses that do not have an internet connection.
Best Fax Machines for Small Businesses:
- HP Fax Machine Professional Quality Plain-Paper Fax and Copier
- Canon MF416dw Imageclass Wireless Monochrome Printer
- Brother FAX-2840 High-Speed Mono Laser Fax Machine
- Canon FAXPHONE L190 Multifunction Laser Fax Machine
- Brother MFCL2700DW All-In-One Laser Printer
- Brother PPF4750E IntelliFax 4750e Business-Class Laser Fax
- Canon imageCLASS MF247dw Wireless, Multifunction, Duplex Laser Printer
- Panasonic Compact Plain Paper Fax/Copier with Answering system.
3 Types of Fax machines:
- Thermal Fax machines – This is very ideal for small businesses; it is inexpensive compared to other types of fax machines. It uses heat to transfer ink from the ribbon to print.
- Inkjet Fax machines – These fax machines are suitable for home or small businesses. It can receive less than 30 faxes a day.
- Laser Fax machines – This fax machine uses LED printing which produces high-quality images. It is quite expensive compared to the others due to its latest technology.
Things to remember when buying a Fax machine:
Today, many businesses are changing. Jackson Technologies understand your needs and knows what equipment or devices that should be used for your workday. A fax machine is a great device when you know exactly how to maximize and its capabilities. Some will say fax machines are traditional, but to many they are the best equipment that every business can have.
For Fax machines installation, repair or inquiries, feel free to contact us. Jackson Technologies provides high-quality service at an affordable rate. Our Team is well-trained, efficient, and easy to deal with. We’ll give the service your businesses deserved!!!
Contact us through phone or email: 412-853-3708 / info@JCCHelp.com.
Looking forward to servicing you!!!