Application software is very essential for you to maximize the use of your computer. Whether it for individual or business use. Choosing the right and useful software will increase your productivity, efficiency, and management skills. You can find application software that can be downloaded for free. Some have monthly fees or a one-time payment. For businesses, it wouldn’t hurt to buy some software that will truly benefit the entire company.
Today, we will share with you the most common, business essentials, ready-made, and user-friendly software.
Most common application software
- Internet browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, etc)
- Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office, Outlook, and many more)
- Calling application software that can be used to web-calling, meeting, video calling, and/or video conferencing. (Skype, Slack, Webex, Google Meet/Hangouts, and so on.)
- Photo and image editor like the Adobe Photoshop
- For music app, there’s Pandora
Application Software for Business:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – this software is what businesses should have. It manages the customer information, customer interaction either via phone or email, employees’ task sheet, and sales monitoring.
Examples: HubSpot, Zoho, Salesforce, etc.
- Project Management Software – is a type of software best for business since it is designed to manage projects such as project and result documentation, budget and/or cost details, tasks management and monitoring.
Examples: Wrike, Smartsheet, Workzone, Jira, and so on.
- Database Software – is a term to describe software that can be used to store, create, and manage information. It could be company/staff information or customer’s information.
Examples: MySQL, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, QuickBase, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.
- Time Management Software – from the word itself “Time”, it is a type of software to help businesses to track digitally their staff’s work hours.
Examples: Scoro, Trello, Timecamp, Bill4Time, Clarizen, and many more.
- Scheduling Software – this software will help the business to organize their staff work hours, shift assigning, and monitor who is the individual to be paid off accordingly.
Examples: Kronos Workforce, Snap Schedule, ZoomShift. APS Online, Ximble, etc.
You can’t go wrong if you will only download the software that is useful, essential, and fit for your needs. We highly recommend not to store too much software on your computer as it may cause slow down on your computer’s performance. Also, make sure to scan any software that you wish to download. Get the software from its main or legitimate website to avoid getting viruses and other internet threats. If you haven’t used or have tried the software, it is better to read articles or blogs that will make you understand it and if there’s a trial version, go for the trial first which will allow you to familiarize and get the hang of it.
Should you need to consult an I.T. expert for any type of I.T. needs, call Jackson Technologies! We will give you nothing but the best and top-of-the-line service. We are servicing the Pittsburgh area and nearby town.
Our office number is (412) 853-3708 or you can simply send us an email at info@JCCHelp.com.
You may also check our work through our social media pages @JCCHelp (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
“We do I.T. so you don’t have to”