Getting the best hardware and software for your particular needs can be both an art and a science
Selecting a limited number of world-class partners allows us to specialize and ensure that everything works together seamlessly before it is introduced into your business environment. While this is not an exhaustive list, below are a few of the industry-leading partnerships that allow us to offer you amazing service and best-in-class tech.
- Microsoft – Jackson Computer Consulting is part of the Microsoft Partner Network, meaning we can deliver the best productivity tools to your business.
- Dell Registered Partner – Our status with Dell allows us to give your business the best hardware solution available.
- HP – Tech from HP is reliable and secure, and includes printers as well as computing equipment.
- Rackspace Hosting Member Partner – Rackspace is a top managed hosting partner.
- Cisco – Top of the line hardware, software and services that drive the Internet.
- Webroot – Simple security solutions for everyone.
- GFI Software – Network, content and messaging software and security for small- to medium-sized businesses.
- LogMeIn – World class communications tools that drive productivity and help solve some of the world’s toughest problems.
- Continuum – Shared monitoring that transforms the managed services climate.
We are always looking for the best value–optimized price for exceptional quality–and we find that most often with both local and online suppliers such as Monoprice, NewEgg, Graybar, Microsoft, Google, Amazon.com, and more. Much of our fiber or specialized cabling comes from locally owned Dagostino Electronic Services.
Jackson Computer Consulting is constantly on the lookout for ways to improve our service levels, strengthen our partnerships, and provide exceptional service to our customers. Contact our team of experts at firstname.lastname@example.org or (412) 853--3708 for a full list of our extensive partnerships or to receive you free initial consultation.